Wednesday, June 29, 2005

This ones for the GIRL- Virginia

Basically I'm bloging this for Virginia b/c she's the only one who reads my blog... So Virginia- I was Totally blessed by your prayers today!!! It was very evident!! I know you saw me in my emotional state on Monday night and thank God for sustaining me!! Today I was exceptionally blessed by my friendships. I know That you saw Carrie leaving the salon when you came in and she totally encouraged me in my singleness and my state of mind. That was before I ever even knew you where praying for me- What a Loving God we serve!!! P.S. You are a beautiful woman and your hair looked Awesome today!!:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Lafe said...

I read your blog too. Unlike Virginia, I do not have beautiful hair...but it is easy to cut. So if you ever want to cut my hair, you are more than welcom to do it. If you read my blog, you will notice I haven't been doing that great of a job lately.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

We're such suckers for joining the blogging nation... I am glad I found your blog, though. Now I can leave you notes. :) Love you, friend!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Sucker!...and ps...I just discovered your blog, and its officially on my "sidebar".

11:16 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

I know this is weird. I found your blog through Murray Williams, then the Harkey's. I recognized your name, so thought I would check it out! (I'm Erin's cousin if you don't remember...I haven't been in lately to get my haircut--WAY overdue!!) I am going to try to schedule one in a few weeks, so hope to see you soon!
Kara

1:23 PM  
Blogger Virginia said...

amy...
where are you? we all want to read what you have to say!!!! :)

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad i found your blog. look forward to reading them. welcome to the blog world.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home